At this time, there is no option to change or personalize the time displayed on the Vonage online account call log. However, the online account is designed in such a way that the call logs are displayed based on the time zone of the Vonage online account.
Hence, updating the time zone on the Vonage online account will help you in changing the time displayed on Vonage call logs. You may follow the steps below to update the time zone setting on your Vonage Online Account:
- Sign in to your Online Account.
- Click the Profile tab. You can update or change the following information.
- User Information
- Update personal information, such as name, contact phone number and email address, username and language preferences. Here you can update the time zone displayed.
- Click Edit next to the item you want to update or change.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
If the time is displayed on your Caller ID or phone display, then the time zone settings on the Vonage hone adapter must be updated to your current location time zone. This operation can not be performed from online account and you need to contact Vonage customer or Technical support by email or by call. You can send the email to Vonage by contacting them from their Contact Us page.