Unofficial Vonage Support - Vonage service information Online Customer Service and Technical Support You can get all the ideas here. These ideas may not be available in Vonage website or customer care.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wow! Vonage Chat Support launched for tech and customer support from January 08, 2013

Today, I visited Vonage website to send an email as I had no dial tone. I was surprised to see an icon for Vonage Chat Support.  With lots of eager and curiosity, I entered into chat and I was connected to Nancy. She was very helpful and the no dial tone issue was handled within 5 minutes.

Vonage Chat Support
Vonage Chat Support
Later, I inquired and came to know that Vonage has launched chat support for the technical and billing issues. It is really a milestone. They already have email support in which I will receive a response within 2 to 3 hours. To my surprise, the issue will be handled promptly and resolved without any hectic issues.

I am proud that I took a right choice for my home phone where the company really cares about the customers. Kudos Vonage, you have understood that customers are pillars to business and growth.

The direct link to chat is: https://support.vonage.com/app/chat/chat_launch_lb/

Hours of operation: Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:30 PM EST

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this info.


    Here is my blog :: garage remodeling in tacoma
    My web page: handicap conversions in puyallup

    ReplyDelete

Hello leave your comments here.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free xml sitemap generator