Unofficial Vonage Support - Vonage service information Online Customer Service and Technical Support You can get all the ideas here. These ideas may not be available in Vonage website or customer care.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Calls to Vietnam will not be free from April 4, 2013 in Vonage World plan

I received an email notification from Vonage that effective April 4, 2013, calls to landlines and mobile phones in Vietnam will be billed at 6.5 cents per minute. It is because the local carriers in Vietnam continue to raise their prices for completing calls to Vietnam. When I spoke to the customer service agent, he mentioned Vonage has no plans at this time to offer a new calling plan with unlimited calls to Vietnam. He also mentioned that Vonage anticipates that all providers will be raising their rates to Vietnam.

Read: Vonage World Calling plan fee increase $25.99 to $26.99.  
 
In the recent past, Pakistan was removed in the similar way. However, the rates were dropped and not made free. Now, it is Vietnam in the picture. I am not sure it is the reality or one of the trick by Vonage to offer unlimited plan and to remove each country every couple of months?

Click Here to read about the Pakistan Rate increase details.

10 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off
    the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd
    post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon.
    Cheers

    Also visit my weblog hardwood floor installation in west chester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert
    that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing in your augment and even I success you get entry to persistently fast.

    my site :: plumbing in menifee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have aquestion. vonage will remove vietnam from the unlimited list of worldwide plan (mean they break their contract with the customer). Can we cancel the 1 year contract with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have to. The same question was raised when Pakistan was removed. One my friend canceled the account with out any penalty for disconnection charges.

      Delete
  4. maybe the government doesn't get any tax from it when it's free of charge that's why they made it paid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly it may one of the reason. However, Vonage still adds free calling in world plan. This makes us to wonder.

      Visit http://vontech.blogspot.in/ for more information on how to save money with Vonage.

      Delete
  5. What's up to every one, itís in fact a pleasant for me to go to see this web page, it consists of helpful Information.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: click the up coming web site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome issues here. I'm very satisfied to see your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Also visit my web-site :: www.biotechnologyreview.net/ar/food-biotechnology.php
    Also see my page :: Food Biotechnology

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.

    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Look at my blog ... www.biotechnologyreview.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I changed my calling plan from Vonage World plan to Vonage world plus - $29.99. I was offered $10 Visa Gift Card. I also received free calling to Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Hello leave your comments here.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free xml sitemap generator